Click here to sign the no2id pledge

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Moving

I've finally decided to make the move to the Wordpress version of my site at Blogsome. It's not perfect, but I've basically got things how I want them over there and I'm getting fed up with using Blogger and posting everything twice. So I won't be posting here any more. Hopefully over the next few months I'll get all the archived posts from here moved over there.

Please update your links, blogrolls, RSS feeds etc accordingly.

2 Comments:

At October 10, 2005 3:49 AM, Blogger taemin said...

Man, I really love your blog. So much so that I would like to post a link to my own money-making schemes here so you and all your readers can contribute to my success.

농담이야. ^^

I just wanted to say that my secretary just got back from mailing your Aquariums of Pyongyang. You should get it by Wednesday.

Enjoy!

 
At October 23, 2005 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love nopi car show then you will want to be there! All kinds of nopi car show will be in attendance. For more information go to nopi car show
See Ya There!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home