Click here to sign the no2id pledge

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Joy of statistics

Remember that book I was coveting a few days ago? Well, thanks to a certain person, I've got my paws on a copy. Want to know the per capita GDP of Peru in 1914 in '1990 international Geary-Khamis dollars'? Or Ghanaian gold production for the 16th century in millions of 'fine ounces'? Or the year to year percentage change in per capita GDP in the former USSR in 1992? Or even possibly Japan's share of world population in 1000AD? No, I thought you probably weren't that interested... But just in case you change your mind the answers are at the bottom of this post.

I'm away over Easter so no posting for a few days. Should be back on line next Tuesday, fresh of mind and body (possibly).

927
2.700
-15%
2.8%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home